PHF Summer Video

When Words Aren't Enough

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The people of China have captured my heart. My love for China started last year when I came for my family's adoption of my little sister. I was struck with the beautiful hearts of the people. This trip to China has reaffirmed that I have some kind of role to play in China someday. I still don't know specifically but I continue to trust that God is in control. When we were at the Temple of Heaven I stood on a round cement circle that the Chinese call the "center of the universe". When I stood there and looked around I began to think that maybe China is the "center for the change" that needs to happen in the world. As U.S. Christians we can almost become ethnocentric in our approach to where change in our world will come from. What I have seen though is the possibility for China to be that. I hope we all as brothers and sisters of Christ continue to pray for the amazing people of China

In Christ,
Mac Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment