PHF Summer Video

When Words Aren't Enough

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Day 2 - Shopping and Searching

Today at the market, while shopping for her mom back home, Hannah proved to be firm and decisive. She had one price and would not move off of it! She left with a beautiful purse for $15! I had not seen that side of her before. She would not let the Chinese saleswoman push her around. I loved it!

After visiting the Temple of Heaven this morning, we were in a BIG shopping center, the Pearl Market. Don and I got separated from Jill, Stephan and Hannah. Patrick and Don decided to leave (they knew the kids couldn't leave by themselves since they were too young). I had no idea where the kids were and there are 4 floors and many, many, many, many booths. I knew I could search for hours and never find them. We had an arranged meeting area, but we wanted to connect with them quickly. I told Don and Patrick, I was going to PRAY and then look. I said a short arrow of a prayer. My answer came in literally ONE minute when I found them. The kids were not as amazed as I was, but WOW, that could have taken forever for me to find them on my own. I am thankful to Him who is able!!!


*Andrea Jutila*

God is great not just because nothing is too big for Him. God is great becasue nothing is too small for Him either
Mark Batterson
In A Pit With a Lion on a Snowy Day

No comments:

Post a Comment